Happies and Crappies Friday #4Friday, February 22, 2013
- It hasn't been rainy all week like the forecast said, so I've been loving that! All I did last weekend was complain that it was going to rain, and we've actually had some sun almost every day.
- I got my ceiling fan project done, and I'm just being a little slow about posting it. I promise it's coming though, and I really love how it turned out!
- I checked out a couple of books from the library, and I read one last night! Granted, it wasn't very long, but it was really good. It's been a while since I've read anything other than a magazine article, or another blog.
- I decided this week that I am going to do my annual 5k run. It's every April, and last year I actually ran the 10 mile. I was so burnt out on the whole thing though, that I said I wouldn't be doing it this year. Well, I can't seem to find the motivation to work out anywhere else, so training starts next week!
- I decided this week to do my annual 5k run! Ha! Just kidding, sorta. I just hope that I don't totally burn out this year, because that's the reason I haven't really worked out in the last six months. Also, what kind of crazy person pays money to get up early in the morning, and go run in the cold? I guess I do.
- I am so tired today. I still can't seem to get my sleep schedule under control. I've gotten into the habit of staying up later and later, and then sleeping in. Or getting up early and being super draggy because I didn't get enough sleep!
- I feel like I've eaten only junk this week. It's not good. I'm hoping that my training will not only help to tone me up, but that it will be extra incentive to want to start eating healthier again. I'm ready to get back on the wagon, and look good for summer!
Yay for more happies than crappies, and I hope you all have a great weekend!