Happies and Crappies Friday #5Friday, March 01, 2013
- Like I mentioned before, the highlight of my week was winning my first giveaway! It was an e.l.f. deluxe starter kit hosted by Maddie, and featured by Abbey. I'm so excited, and I can't wait until it gets here!
- The weather today is supposed to be amazing. Like almost seventy degrees amazing! Of course, it's immediately going to drop ten degrees tomorrow, but that's ok. I plan on enjoying today outside, soaking it all in!
- I got a surprise with my paycheck yesterday. I was not expecting much, I thought I hadn't worked very many hours last month. Well, apparently I should pay more attention! It was a nice little surprise looking in my bank account and being like "Oh wow, I'm not totally and completely broke after all!"
- I'm still sick. I always get a cold this time of year, but this one has really done me in! I think it's because I've been babying myself too much. I've spent most of this week on the couch, and that doesn't do me any favors when I have congestion in my sinuses! So, today I will be up and about, and hopefully I'll kick this soon!
- I bought some oreos yesterday. Oops! I haven't eaten the whole package yet, but it's only a matter of time. I'm not known for my will power!