Happies and Crappies Friday #7Friday, March 15, 2013
- The sun decided to stick around most of this week! It's been amazing. I thought it was supposed to rain today, but if it is, it's not happening this morning. I see a mix of sun and clouds, but I'll take it!
- I decided it was time to bust out my sunless tanner yesterday. I'm sick of my winter pasty skin, and this nicer weather makes me want to have tan skin! I'm not a big fan of tanning beds (skin cancer!) but I've been thinking about using, them maybe just a few times before summer. This from the girl who has spent the last couple of years being mostly pasty white and slathered in sunscreen. Well last summer, I ended up doing some laying out outside, and now I've got the tanning booth bug. Maybe if I keep using my sunless tanner, I can avoid it. I do feel better already, after just one use!
- Finally saw the scale budge this week. I'm down two pounds! Woot, woot! After two weeks of working out, and eating really healthy, something had to give. I was getting pretty annoyed, but I guess sometimes it takes a little bit for the working out to kick in. Now, only thirteen (ish) more to go.
- I've started planning a baby shower! It's a bit early (ok, it's a lot early) because it won't be until August, but I wanted to get a jump on it. There are just so many cute ideas, and I absolutely love planning parties! It's one of my favorite things to do. I'm already using Pinterest, and writing up lists! I tend to get a little over excited, I know. But this gives me a lot of time, and I will be able to slowly purchase the all of the things I want for it. It's going to be so much fun, and I can't wait!
- I used a spray on sunless tanner, and I apparently need to start using some towels or something, because it got all over my floor! Now, there's nothing wrong with my floor, but the bottoms of my feet are completely orange! They look ridiculous. I need to go buy a good pumice stone and some lemons, because otherwise I won't be able to wear flip flops anytime soon.
- I ran out of half and half for my coffee yesterday, and forgot to go buy more. So no coffee for me this morning until I run to the store! Or, maybe I'll just go buy myself a latte instead...hmm, actually that sounds like a happy to me!
- Poor Dane finally caught my cold. You would think that he would have gotten it by now, since I had three times over this last winter, but colds are funny like that I guess. Luckily, I don't think he had it quite as bad as I did last time, and he hasn't had to miss work. This weekend will probably be spent in though, with lots of couch and Netflix time!
P.S. In regards to the whole Google Reader fiasco, if you would like to follow me at Bloglovin', you can click the icon below my picture on the sidebar, or click here. I had already been planning on switching all of my subscriptions there anyways, so this seems like a good time to do that, even though I see them all through Blogger, and not the G.R. Anyways, if for some reason it looks like I'm not following you anymore through GFC, that's why!