Happies and Crappies Friday #11Friday, April 26, 2013
- I got a little break from work this week, and as much as I love my job, I think it was needed. I was feeling super busy all the time! This week gave me some time to wind down and focus on some stuff around my house instead.
- I went and visited with my grandparents on Tuesday afternoon and it was great! Growing up, I would only get to see them once (twice if I was lucky) a year, and I missed them terribly. As much as I would say that I wanted to live near them when I grew up, we all never really imagined that it would happen. I'm so glad that I can go and see them whenever I want now, and it makes not being able to see my parents and siblings that much more bearable!
- Today I'm going to get myself an iced latte, go shopping with a gift card, and then hang out with my sister-in-law! That sounds like a pretty great day to me!
- Also, can't forget to mention the eighty degree weather we've been having this week! It's been so nice, my trees are leafing out, everything is green, and it smells like summer. Some years it takes almost until July for the weather to start feeling like this, but this spring has been amazing so far!
- One more thing, that I almost forgot to mention, I made my goal weight loss for the month! (four days early too!) I'm now only five pounds away from reaching my goal weight! That will put me at the weight I was when I got married, and it's been about four and a half years since I've seen that number. Now I just have to stay focused and keep eating right and working out, and I'm sure I'll see that number in no time.
Yay for sunshine!
- My dog was running as fast as he could around my yard yesterday (which, for those of you that don't know border collies, that's very fast!), and he ran right into my foot as I was walking by! I have giant bruise on the top of my foot now and it hurts when I move it. This is the second time he's done this to me in the year I've had him, and I am not amused!
- My in-laws went out of town on a two week vacation, and even though it was much deserved on their end, and they're keeping in touch by email, I'm missing them! Kind of a weak crappy, but a crappy nonetheless. Two weeks is longer than we usually go without seeing them, but I'm glad they're having a good time on their trip.
Well, I'm always glad for weeks that are more good than bad!
I hope you all have a happy Friday, and a great weekend!
P.S.-Don't forget to enter for your chance to win an LED Tooth Whitening System!