26 Before 26Wednesday, July 22, 2015
I decided to go ahead and come up with a twenty-six before twenty-six list this year! I've never done one before, but it seemed like the blogger-y thing to do ;)
I have several things that have been on my to-do list for a long time (finish my furniture projects and my camper), and a few things that I came up with just for this list because they sounded like fun! (Like trying a dragon fruit and knitting a blanket)
I'm not going to put too much pressure on myself, but I'm excited to see how many of these I can knock of the list before my birthday next summer! And of course I will share them with you as I go along!
TWENTY-SIX BEFORE TWENTY-SIX
- Try a dragon fruit. They just look so cool!
- Perform at an open mic night with Dane!
- Finish my camper.
- Go camping in finished camper!
- Organize my house Marie Kondo style. Specifically my paper situation.
- Come up with (and stick to!) a house cleaning schedule.
- Work on my photography skills.
- Get a puppy! -Done!
- Knit a blanket. I think I'm finally ready! -Done! Better late than never...
- Try one new recipe every month.
- Learn to play the ukulele/mandolin. We already have a mandolin, but ukuleles are so cool!
- Plant a vegetable garden.
- Pickle some asparagus. Yum!
- Make my intsagram account better fit my brand.
- Paint all of my furniture projects. Finally.
- Go to the beach. -Done.
- Make almond roca. I kind of cheated, oops!
- Perfect my cupcake frosting skills.
- Visit Colorado/another state I haven't been to.
- Weave a wall hanging. They are so neat!
- Throw a mini food party. Because, mini food!
- Go skiing for the first time.
- Start doing yoga again and learn a hand stand!
- Have a fall themed brunch.
- Buy some copper mugs. Put some ginger beer into said mugs ;) - Done!
- Finish my stationary line!
I can't wait to get started on these and share them with you all. Wish me luck!
Thanks for stopping by!